Monday, November 24, 2008

Armour Set

Well when I finally get back to playing, I see that thier is a hunter set called Swift Arrow, is there a plate one? I would really like to know and get some feed back from you guys. Because I dont know if it is one for plate.

Or is there a dungeon set for plate?

1 comment:

Tom said...

yep its called savage sarsonite.